Bragg Creek Revitalization
Consultant group McElhanney have been appointed by RockyView County to create a plan for the revitalization of the hamlet of Bragg Creek.
Their timeline is fast:
- consultation starts now (until April 9th) with community input on comment boards held in foyer of the community centre.
- Meet and greet wit community 3-5pm (proposed BCCA foyer)
- Invitation only focus group March 25th
- Design workshop (limited seats) April 21
- Design review with the community April 23
- May – more detailed consultations in the community
- July/Aug – plan drafted
- Sept/Oct Draft Plan for community review
It has been strongly suggested to the project manager of the consultation group feedback to the Chamber of Commerce monthly board meetings and the (open to community association members) BCCA board meetings.
The group has an office in Bragg Creek – upstairs at 23 Burnside Drive. Updates also available at: http://www.rockyview.ca/BuildingPlanning/PlansUnderReview/BraggCreekRevitalizationPlan.aspx
Facebook Pages – Bragg Updater Group – Bragg Creek Chamber Commerce Page – Bragg Creek Community Association – Bragg Creek Church – Bragg Creek Redwood Meadows Buy/Sell/Swap – Bragg Creek and Kananaskis Outdoor RecreationTweets by @braggupdater
Click or scan to subscribe to Bragg Creek Updater Emails
Emails are currently sent for emergency bulletins only. Local information can be found on calendars and social media listed above. –>
If you would like to see a regular (weekly or monthly) roundup type bulletin please email email@example.com with your thoughts.